Tips for Taking Paid Online Surveys
Hey, my name is Jessica, and I realize that there has been a lot of talk about online paid surveys that you can do from home. I've been doing this survey thing for a couple years now and it’s been a fun and great source of side income.
Like others, I have heard all of the stories about how bad some of these companies are, so I did some research and have a few tips for how to get started with online surveys.
Here’s how to begin earning a little extra money month-to-month:
- Sign up with plenty of sites so you can get a good flow of surveys coming in—remember that you will not qualify for all the surveys you are sent so you will want to make sure you sign up with multiple companies so that you gut multiple survey (and money making) opportunities each week.
- Do as many surveys as you can, even if they do not pay much—whether you earn $10 by doing a couple big surveys or by doing 20 small fast surveys, money is money, so take what you can get when you can get it!
- Get a separate email address that you can dedicate solely to the surveys because you could end up getting dozens of email alerts each day depending on how many survey companies you sign up with.
- Be honest in the way you work and fill out the surveys—answer each question honestly and take your time. Many survey companies have software that checks your answers and that will flag answers that appear to have been answered too quickly or dishonestly throughout the survey.
- Be creative when you have the chance—it makes answering the surveys much more interesting and can help you enjoy it a little more, which will allow you to get a few more done each day.
- Whatever you do, do not pay to get access to any online survey site or platform—these are scams and you risk losing your money or having your identity stolen or bank accounts hacked. So use caution and avoid sites that require you to pay them!
- Check your email regularly and be sure to do the available surveys as soon as you can because many sites offer certain surveys for only a limited amount of time or until they receive the number of responses they need. Once those limits are reached, you will not be able to take the survey.
- Do the surveys because you want some extra spending money, but also because you are interested in the survey topics you are looking at.
- Don't give up your day job, and remember paid surveys are meant to be supplemental income; they will not provide you enough to live off of!
These are just some of the tips I have found to be helpful when it comes to taking online surveys to earn extra money from home. I hope they are as helpful to you as they have been to me!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *