Stephanie's Top Five Survey Panels (October 2012)
Although I wasn’t able to report my earnings the past couple of months due to some health issues I had to address, I am back and have my top five survey panels for October to share with everyone.
The past few months taking surveys have still been slow for me. October was no different, although I did get quite a few product tests and earned a good amount of money from Global Test Market and Valued Opinions. They are still my top two survey panels. I am also including Mindfield Online, Ipsos i-Say, and Springboard America this month. I haven’t had a lot of time to focus on other survey panels like Opinion Outpost and Survey Head, but I will try to in the coming months. I’ve mainly been focusing on survey panels that send me the most survey invitation emails.
I haven’t taken part in any online focus groups for the past couple of months. They have been very hard to find and qualify for lately. I did participate in two webcam surveys (each paying $50 each) in August and September, though.
I have noticed that Amazon.com gift cards are not available as an option to cash out on Valued Opinions and Ipsos i-Say, as well as some other survey panels. I’m not sure what is going on, but with the holidays approaching, this is a very bad time for this to be happening. Therefore, I haven’t been able to cash out for quite a while with these survey panels because Amazon.com gift cards are what I normally cash out for (PayPal is not available as a cash-out option on some survey panel websites, otherwise, I would choose that instead). I am just making an observation that I’m sure others have noticed and are not pleased about. I hope these survey panels resolve this very soon and bring them back.
Rankings are based mainly on what I earned for the month from each survey company, as well as the number of survey invites.
Here are my current top earners for October:
- Global Test Market
- Total Earned Since Joining: $700.00
- Total Earned in October: $25.00
- Last Payment Requested: $50.00 check on October 1, 2012
- Joined: September 21, 2008
- Valued Opinions
- Total Earned Since Joining: $620.00
- Total Earned in October: $15.00
- Last Payment Requested: $20.00 Amazon.com gift card on September 24, 2012
- Joined: September 5, 2008
- Mindfield Online
- Total Earned Since Joining: $206.00
- Total Earned in October: $12.00
- Last Payment Requested: $31.00 Amazon.com gift card on August 31, 2012
- Joined: August 10, 2009
- Ipsos i-Say
- Total Earned Since Joining: $520.00
- Total Earned in October: $12.00
- Last Payment Requested: $10.00 Amazon.com gift card on September 24, 2012
- Joined: September 16, 2008
I’ve noticed that Ipsos i-Say now has similar surveys to Synovate that offer product tests, so that’s a plus. I’m also being invited to more surveys, but perhaps that’s just because they are offering more surveys now after the merger.
I tried to cash out for an Amazon.com gift card the other day, but they were unavailable (just like at Valued Opinions). At least they have PayPal available. I will probably end up just cashing out for PayPal if the gift cards aren’t back in stock by the end of November.
- Springboard America
- Total Earned Since Joining: $225.00
- Total Earned in October: $10.00
- Last Payment Requested: $50.00 PayPal on August 29, 2012
- Joined: September 15, 2009
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *