Stephanie's Top Five Survey Panels (April 2012)
April was another slow month for me with my regular survey panels. Global Test Market performed the best for me and is continuing to provide me with a steady stream of surveys each week. Valued Opinions has also been working well for me, although they take forever to credit survey cash to the account. SurveyHead, MySurvey, and Ipsos i-Say also performed decently for me this month, although it was nothing to rave about.
I earned most of my money this month (over $200.00) from other lesser-known survey panels where I took part in a couple online focus groups and two webcam interviews that paid $50.00 each. I wish these opportunities popped up more often, but this month was unusual and, for that, I’m thankful.
Once again, I also received a good number of product tests this month including food, cosmetics, lotion, body wash, toilet paper, paper towels, and cat food. Most of these product tests came from other survey panels besides the ones listed in my top five and did not pay very much (except for one that paid $20.00).
Rankings are based mainly on what I earned for the month from each survey company, as well as the number of survey invites.
Here are my current top earners for April:
- Global Test Market
- Total Earned Since Joining: $500.00
- Total Earned in April: $25.00
- Last Payment Requested: $50.00 check on April 30, 2012
- Joined: September 21, 2008
I did really well with Global Test Market again this month. I’m still getting a steady stream of surveys from them, most of which I qualify for. My only issue with them is that some of those 60 to 80 point surveys can be really long and tedious. I’m looking forward to cashing out with them again soon.
- Valued Opinions
- Total Earned Since Joining: $510.00
- Total Earned in April: $15.00
- Last Payment Requested: $20.00 Amazon.com gift card on March 13, 2012
- Joined: September 5, 2008
I’m still doing well with Valued Opinions, although they are taking forever to credit some of the surveys I’ve taken with them. I think I have about $35.00 pending with them right now. I am very close to cashing out again with them, though. I just need a couple more dollars credited to my account.
- Total Earned Since Joining: $750.00
- Total Earned in April: $12.00
- Last Payment Requested: $25.00 PayPal on April 24, 2012
- Joined: August 15, 2008
SurveyHead has also been pretty good for me lately. I do disqualify from a lot of their surveys, though, which can be frustrating. I did okay with them this month. Hopefully next month will be better.
- Total Earned Since Joining: $625.00
- Total Earned in April: $10.00
- Last Payment Requested: $25.00 Amazon.com gift card on April 24, 2012
- Joined: October 22, 2008
MySurvey has been sending me more surveys this month, so that’s been nice. I don’t make much money with them, though, at least compared to previous years. I was able to cash out with them recently. Hopefully I will be able to cash out again next month or in June if the amount of surveys they send me keeps up.
- Ipsos i-Say
- Total Earned Since Joining: $210.00
- Total Earned in April: $8.00
- Last Payment Requested: $10.00 Amazon.com gift card on March 3, 2012
- Joined: September 16, 2008
Ipsos i-Say is a bit of a mixed bag for me. Some months I get a lot of surveys from them, while other months I barely get anything at all from them. I wish their surveys paid more. Some are really long and tedious to take. I’m very close to cashing out with them again, though, and I like that their Amazon.com redemptions are immediate and arrive in my email inbox within minutes.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *