Reviewing a Top 2013-2014 Survey Company: Ipsos i-Say
If you are looking for a simple way to earn extra money, you may want to give surveys a shot, and sites like Ipsos i-Say are popular options. Many people who hear about the site assume it may be a scam because of the ease in which it can earn you money and rewards, but the site is actually operated by a reputable market research company. Find out more about Ipsos i-Say in order to determine if becoming a member is worth your time.
Ipsos is a market research company that specializes in surveys, and it works to provide a new perspective on today’s issues and trends. This company conducts over 20 million interviews per year, and it is operated by experienced research professionals. It was founded in 1975 and is considered to be one of the largest research firms based in surveys in the world.
According to Ipsos i-Say, most panelists will receive a minimum of one survey invitation per month, with the average being eight surveys per month. Since surveys are sent out based on profile information, some members may receive more and others may receive less. After a survey has been completed, the system will tally the amount of reward points and contest entries you earned, and rewards are usually distributed within just a few minutes of finishing the survey. Additionally, panelists can receive Loyalty Points by completing surveys:
- 10 Completed surveys earns 50 bonus points
- 50 Completed surveys earns 200 bonus points
If you ever choose to redeem your points, you can do so by signing into your account and selecting the “Browse Catalogue” option under the “Rewards” menu. You will need to have earned at least 1,000 points to redeem them, and they can be traded in for items like prepaid Visa cards, PayPal credit, or Amazon gift cards. Rewards that need to be mailed will take 4-8 weeks to arrive.
Another aspect of the Ipsos i-Say program that allows members to earn is the Refer-a-Friend program. By referring a friend who is not already a member, is at least 18 years old, and lives in North America, you can receive an entry into the company’s $5,000 sweepstakes. At times, special referral campaigns may also be conducted in which additional rewards may be offered.
Pros and Cons
While Ipsos i-Say is a reputable company and not a scam, there are both pros and cons to investing your time and energy into this program. Benefits include:
- Surveys are offered through a reputable company.
- No cost for membership or signing up.
- Cash rewards available through PayPal.
- A variety of rewards and prizes are available.
- Loyalty program offers bonus points.
- Some issues with account deactivation without explanation.
- It may take awhile to add up enough points to reach the 1,000 point redemption milestone.
- Mailed rewards can take up to eight weeks to arrive.
- Eligibility requirements only accept members from the U.S., Canada, or certain international countries.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *