LapisLee’s Top Five Survey Panels (March 2012)
I started keeping records of my online paid surveys January 31, 2008. I spend an average of three to four hours per day taking surveys. I have earned $9812.83 in 50 months from 20 survey sites, which is $196.26 per month. The average survey site earned $9.81 per month. I have added the dates that I joined each site as well as whether they have PayPal, Invokes or product tests.
About 15% of my earnings are from product tests and Invoke Interactives. I do not keep track of prizes or free products, but I do include contest wins. I only add in points accumulated after they have been redeemed due to the difficulty of calculating point values. This month’s product tests include a $300 brand-name printer with 16 ink cartridges that I get to keep after four weeks.
- Total Earned Since Joining: $925
- Total Earned This Month: $36.86
- Monthly Average: $18.50
- Last Payment Received: $15 on March 15 and $20 on March 21
- Last Payments Requested: $10 on March 26
- Joined: February 2, 2008
In March I completed 13 surveys out of 14 attempted for 4055 points ($36.86). That is an average of $2.34 per survey completed. Five (5) points ($0.05) are awarded for survey disqualifications. Only five of the surveys I completed were for more than $1; however, I did complete the Business Diary for 2000 points ($18.18) on March 10 and the AdSelector survey for 1000 points ($9.09) on March 7. The product tests are the main reason I stay with this site.
- Opinion Outpost
- Total Earned: $1332.40
- Total Earned This Month: $44
- Monthly Average: $26.65
- Last Payment Received: $50.50 check on March 9
- Joined: February 4, 2008
In March I completed 39 surveys for 440 points ($44) out of 132 attempts. That is an average of $1.13 per survey completed. Opinion Outpost has merged with SurveySpot, which means that all of the surveys now come from the same company; however, Opinion Outpost has added PayPal and also allows you to cash out at 1000 points ($10) now.
- Total Earned Since Joining: $1137.40
- Total Earned This Month: $26.75
- Monthly Average: $23.21
- Last Payment Received: $50.50 on March 8
- Last Payment Requested: $50.50 on March 4
- Joined: March 1, 2008
In March I completed 15 surveys for 535 points ($26.75). That is an average of $1.78 per survey completed. I was able to complete one survey for 60 points ($3) on March 28, which was the highest paid survey from GTM last month.
- Total Earned Since Joining: $862
- Total Earned This Month: $20
- Monthly Average: $17.24
- Last Payment Received: $20 check on March 7
- Last Payment Requested: $20 on March 7
- Joined: February 11, 2008
This site requires the most amount of time and effort relative to my earnings. I am now skipping all surveys for less than 3000 points ($1). I guess I am only willing to do enough work to earn $20 per month or so.
- Total Earned Since Joining: $733.85
- Total Earned This Month: $14.60
- Monthly Average: $19.70
- Last Payment Received: $25 PayPal on March 2
- Joined: February 2, 2009
In March I completed 12 surveys for $14.60. That is an average of $1.22 per survey completed.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *