Increase Survey Earnings For the Holidays
If seeing Christmas decorations in stores before Halloween wasn't reminder enough, it's now officially mid-November and the holiday scramble is on! The holiday season means extra planning, errands and parties, but that doesn't mean I don't have time for paid surveys. In fact, the next 5 – 6 weeks are some of my most important survey taking weeks of the year.
Right now I am focused on taking paid surveys for cash or Amazon credit, which I can use for gifts. (If I can earn enough credit quickly, I might be able to pick up a few cooking utensils before Thanksgiving. I have my eye on this.) But this is also the time of year when some of the merchandise, gift cards and magazine subscriptions offered as rewards for taking paid surveys make sense.
Overwhelmed by the options? Here's my approach to making the most of paid survey earnings before the holidays.
- Take an inventory of your accrued earnings and potential rewards. Log into all of your survey accounts and take an inventory of the points you've accumulated and the rewards offered by the site.
- Figure out which ones make sense to spend time on over the next several weeks. I personally focus on sites where the points are issued immediately and where Amazon credit or PayPal payments are an option. GlobalTestMarket and Opinion Outpost fit the bill for me.
- If the sites don't offer cash or credit that you're interested in, figure out if you have any points you can redeem for merchandise, magazine subscriptions, or donations. Cash out soon, since some of these things can take a while to process.
- To maximize earnings over the next several weeks, set aside a certain amount of time every day to take surveys. I recommend focusing on survey sites that you know pay quickly and where you're earning points towards rewards that you want.
- Update the profile questionnaires on your chosen sites. It will take a little time, but it will make taking surveys more efficient for the rest of the year so it's worth it.
- Be diligent about taking surveys several days a week. I like to take mine in the morning, once the kids are out of the house, with a second cup of coffee. I consider the time when I take surveys for cash “when I go to work”.
- Watch the earnings pile up. Be sure to redeem your points as soon as you accumulate enough in case there are any delays with the payment process.
- Enjoy a few extra gifts or a little less stress on your credit cards this holiday season!
What are you saving up to buy this holiday season?
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *