Paid Survey Panels for US Hispanic Residents
According to the US Census Bureau the estimated Hispanic population of the United States as of July 1, 2006 was 44.3 million, making people of Hispanic origin the nation’s largest ethnic or race minority. Hispanics constituted 15% of the United States total population. Hispanic population in the United States is growing faster than any other minority and it is projected that by 2050 Hispanics will constitute 24% of the nation’s total population.
With numbers like these, it is no doubt that Hispanics in the US are having an increasing influence in U.S. consumer markets. In fact, Hispanic purchasing power is projected to reach $1 trillion by 2010 or 9.2 percent of all US buying power. This type of influence has led to the increased need for market research studies focused on US Hispanic residents, and their consumer preferences. This has resulted in the emergence of specialty Hispanic market research panels from companies dedicated to Hispanic research like Garcia Research Associates.
If you are of Hispanic Origin and a US resident, Garcia Research's Cada Cabeza Panel can be a great way to help influence the direction of the research and development of products important to the Hispanic population. Plus, in exchange for sharing your opinions about the latest products and services, you will be compensated for your time. So, if you are interested in earning extra money taking paid surveys, please read the description below.
Cada Cabeza is a panel hosted by Garcia Research Associates.
- Like all true Market Research Panels, registration is free
- Open to US Hispanic residents 6 or older.
- Members are rewarded with 100 to 200 points for each survey they complete and 20 points for surveys they attempt but are not eligible for based on their demographics.
- Earned points are redeemable for cash, via a mailed check payment, once you’ve accumulated 1000 or more points in your account
- Each 1000 points is equal to $20 Cash, and you can earn your first $20 just by completing the 10 profile surveys in the member's area.
- If you are interested in joining this panel, you can find more details by visiting Cada Cabeza
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *