- Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, GetPaidSurveys.com may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any GetPaidSurveys.com product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
- Third Party Vendors
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
- to understand customer needs regarding GetPaidSurveys.com’s services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from GetPaidSurveys.com, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of GetPaidSurveys.com’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from GetPaidSurveys.com and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the GetPaidSurveys.com site or any GetPaidSurveys.com product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of GetPaidSurveys.com, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the GetPaidSurveys.com site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning GetPaidSurveys.com’s site, products and services.
- Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
- Disclosure, Processing and Retention
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to GetPaidSurveys.com’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on GetPaidSurveys.com’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if GetPaidSurveys.com has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with GetPaidSurveys.com’s rights or property, other users of GetPaidSurveys.com’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which GetPaidSurveys.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), GetPaidSurveys.com will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove GetPaidSurveys.com’s compliance with any applicable law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information
- Security Safeguards
- Access to Personal Information
232 N Bush St Santa Ana, CA 92701
If GetPaidSurveys.com is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney’client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting GetPaidSurveys.com as described above.’ GetPaidSurveys.com will promptly correct such personal information.’