Laura’s Toluna Survey Panel Tips
Since the merger with Greenfield and Your2Cents, Toluna has updated their website with a wide variety of ways to earn points.
- Tip #1 – Understand the value of your points
Currently, Toluna’s cash-out threshold is 60,000 points, or $20.00. If you do the math, you realize that equals 3,000 points per dollar. The key to maximizing your earning potential on Toluna is to spend an appropriate amount of time given the points offered. Toluna offers quite a few 900 point surveys that can take anywhere from 5-50 minutes, but remember that they’re only worth $0.30! Many of those same surveys are offered by other panels that pay anywhere from $0.50 to $1.00 – so it might be best for your time if you skip those offers and take them elsewhere.
- Tip #2 – Easy Points
While those 900 point surveys may not be the best value for the time, there are quite a few very quick and easy ways to rack up small amounts of points each day:
- Sponsored polls. Log in to your account, and click ‘Sponsored’ under the ‘Explore’ tab a few times each day. You’ll find quick polls that pay anywhere from 15 to 150 points each for just a few seconds of your time. I find that I can make anywhere from 200 – 900 points each day doing these polls; while it’s not a lot of points, it a much better investment of time than languishing over a 30 minute survey offering a similar payout!
- Opinion topics. Do you like to write? Toluna also offers 100 points per opinion topic you post, using 80 or more words. So if blogging, ranting, and reviewing comes easily to you, you can easily rack up an extra 5,000 points each month by posting these quick topics.
- Tip #3 – Find the Higher-Paying Surveys
You don’t have to wait for the email invites anymore. Once logged in, click on ‘Account’ and select ‘My Surveys’ from the left panel. After answering the screener questions, you’ll be presented with a survey opportunity, listing the point value and time estimate. Here’s the best part: if you don’t like the offer, simply click ‘refresh’ on your browser! You’ll answer a new set of screeners, and be taken to a new offer. You can do this as many times as you need to find a good survey.
- Tip #4 – Don’t Forget the ‘Usual’ Point Earners
Toluna is like many of the top survey panels in that they will compensate you for your time spent filling out profiles or for inviting your friends. You will receive 600 points per profile you complete, as well as an additional 2,000 point bonus once you complete all of them. You will also earn 500 points for every friend you refer who completes advanced registration.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *